#16292 Nsr Project Coordinator - Nova Pack Ltd.
Nova Pack Ltd.
1595 North Service Rd. East
416-840-9991 Ext: 1722
Administration, Sales / Customer Service
June 30, 2018
We are a secondary packaging company with various locations in the GTA. Our clients are large pharmaceutical companies and we strive hard to provide the highest quality of packaging by following all Healthcare industry regulations.
Our Operations department is currently looking to add a Project Coordinator to the team. The position is at our Oakville location.
To enter accepted customer orders, prepare work orders, monitor component / material availability, assemble docket envelopes, respond to order status inquires, perform office administration functions, and provide support to sales.
Oversees the delivery to term of all work orders initiated, keeping the client informed at all times during the project.
Duties may include, but not be limited to:
* Prepare quotations for clients on a per project basis.
* Acknowledge the receipt of quotations and customer purchase orders.
* Effectively compares customer orders to quotations and prepares quotes for Sales.
* Ensure compliance with process documentation according to policies.
* Build, maintain and close docket information accurately, completely and in a timely manner.
* Provide clients with information and details in order to obtain approvals (e.g., label, sample).
* Plan and maintain the master production schedule and participate in the daily scheduling meeting.
* Effectively monitor material / component availability.
* Issue receive orders/purchase orders for materials.
* Enter orders accurately and in a timely manner.
* Perform Pack Manager system entries.
* Prepare complete and accurate work orders.
* Expedite customer shipments. Track and/or trace and when required.
* Obtain customer POD on specified shipments.
* Design and print shipper labels.
* Prepare pick slips and bills of lading for shipping department.
* Ensures customer receives information according to set timelines.
* Responds to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
* Prepare and forward invoices and credits accurately and in a timely manner.
* Apply basic numeric skill to accurately calculate material / component quantities from finished product quantities.
* Prepare returns and reconciliations.
* Document all incidences of shipments received that have overages, shortages or damages (OS&D) to orders received.
* Respond to order status inquiries and expedite the resolution of client problems and complaints.
* Act a liaison between all internal departments, vendors and clients.
* Build client rapport to maximize business opportunities within existing accounts and provide a high level of customer satisfaction at times.
* Perform administrative duties as required.
* Demonstrate capability of performing job functions according to safety and quality procedures.
* Has minimum absenteeism and is punctual.
Education & Required Knowledge
* College diploma in business administration or related discipline
* Equivalent experience, MS Office, comfort with Pack Manager / ERP systems
Skills & Competencies
* High degree of English language proficiency.
* Possesses strong communication skills with the ability to interact and liaise confidently and diplomatically with colleagues, clients, vendors, and stakeholder contacts in verbal, written and electronic forms.
* Strong problem solving abilities
* Ability to follow detailed procedures while ensuing a high degree of accuracy in documentation and data.
* Ability to operate effectively in stressful situations.
* Highly developed customer service skills with sense of responsiveness and urgency.
* Highly developed multi-tasking skills and sense of prioritization while managing multiple projects.
* Ability to learn new information quickly and adapt well to changing priorities with minimal supervision.
* At least one year of successful experience in office administration
* At least two years of experience working in a Licensed Drug Establishment facility
* Practical working experience in a GMP environment
**** To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com ****
This job advertisement has been provided by an employer external to the Regional Municipality of Halton (Halton Region). Halton Region is not responsible for the accuracy, the authenticity and the reliability of the content.