#16714 Millwright / Industrial Mechanic - FibreCast Inc.
Skilled Trades / General Labour
October 29, 2018
November 16, 2018
6:30am-3:00pm, Monday to Friday
If you are a self motivated, accountable and mechanically inclined candidate, looking for a stable full time job with Benefits package, wanting to work in a friendly and supportive environment to unleash your unlimited potential in a growing business, this opportunity at FibreCast Inc. is for YOU.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, maintain and repair production equipment and/or facility equipment with customer-oriented manner
- Perform preventative maintenance and safety inspections
- Provide solution to routine or unique equipment problems
- Communicate daily repair activity with Supervisors and with other Departments
- Other duties as assigned by managers.
- 5+ years experience as a millwright
- Industrial Mechanic/Millwright Trade Certification or equivalent, dual ticketed Millwright/Electrician an asset
- Thorough knowledge and proven track record of working with mechanics, pneumatic, hydraulic, machine shop practices (lathe & milling machines) and welding (TIG, MIG) fields
- Excellent problem solving skills and good communication skills.
- Experience with drill presses, grinders, saws, and other machine shop tools
- Familiar with health and safety regulations, strong safety track record
- Able and willing to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, proactive, innovative, flexible and hard working
- Great sense of urgency and time management, able to perform daily tasks with minimal supervision.
Please send your resume to Linawu@fibrecast.com.
This job advertisement has been provided by an employer external to the Regional Municipality of Halton (Halton Region). Halton Region is not responsible for the accuracy, the authenticity and the reliability of the content.