#17187 Woodworking Machine Operator - Olon Industries Inc.
Skilled Trades / General Labour
April 15, 2019
April 26, 2019
Monday - Thursday
- Knowledge to operate any machine in designated area
- Assist with the training of Operator Class C
- Set Up designated equipment with minimal supervision from Team Leader/ Lead Hand
- Follow and adhere to the daily production schedule
- Read, follow and fully complete all necessary documentation and related paperwork, including but not limited to Travelers, Shift reports, Production tags, etc.
- Effectively communicate and obtain crucial work related information prior to shift change
- Clean and maintain tools, designated equipment and machinery
- Troubleshoot designated equipment
- Responsible to ensure efficient productivity and quality for designated equipment
- Notify team leader to contact maintenance for equipment issues
- All other duties as assigned
This job advertisement has been provided by an employer external to the Regional Municipality of Halton (Halton Region). Halton Region is not responsible for the accuracy, the authenticity and the reliability of the content.