#17387 Account SALES MANAGER - S4N GLOBAL SERVICES INC.
Sales / Customer Service
August 19, 2019
September 30, 2019
· Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses, forecasting projected business, establishing targeted market share.
· Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities, improving product packaging, coordinating new product development.
· Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic calls and sending out emails with current promotions, exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities.
· Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
· Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
· Persists in sales even in the face of failure and finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
· Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly and creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
· Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
· proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook is ideal
· some hands on administrative support experience
· knowledge of Quick Books is preferred
· excellent communication skills – written and verbal
· negotiating skills and customer retention skills
. knowledge of operating standard office equipment
This job advertisement has been provided by an employer external to the Regional Municipality of Halton (Halton Region). Halton Region is not responsible for the accuracy, the authenticity and the reliability of the content.