#17597 Customer Service Representative - Stobag North American Corp
Stobag North American Corp
1445 Norjohn Court, Unit 7
Administration, Sales / Customer Service
December 31, 2019
We are seeking a Bilingual (Preferred) Customer Service Representative. This person will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, book orders, act as a liaison between Sales Reps and Customers, and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Representative Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate should have the following experience: Proven customer service support or experience as a client service representative. Must have strong phone contact handling skills and be extremely proactive with listening and qualifying customer needs. The candidate should be highly organized, strong in Math, and great with customers. The customer base is across North America, we do require an individual with excellent communication and written skills in both English and French. The ability to multi-task and prioritise is a must along with strong computer skills and quick with math. As this opportunity does require throughout the day to work alongside fellow colleagues, it’s a must you are a team player.
* Manage incoming calls into customer service department
* Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
* Book Orders accurately when needed, make copies and email customers order confirmations.
* Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
* Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
* Provide quotes and resolves warranty claims working with our Technical advisor
* Resolve claims with accurate documentation
* Prepare invoices, some collections
* Send Sales Order confirmations, communicate Lead times
* Coordinate Shipments Fedex, UPS shipments and coordinate pick-up and deliveries as needed with Shipping and Receiving
* Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution, and work closely with Technical representative
* Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents (organized email folders)
* Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
* Take the extra mile to engage customers
* Having a candidate that has the following attributes would be considered an asset. Fluent in French a definite asset.
This position is full-time permanent, available immediately, Monday to Friday, hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm offering full benefits after 3 months with three weeks of vacation retroactively reinstated after the probationary period. The salary being offered is $ 50,000.00.
To apply please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job advertisement has been provided by an employer external to the Regional Municipality of Halton (Halton Region). Halton Region is not responsible for the accuracy, the authenticity and the reliability of the content.