#17646 Designer/detailer (Structural Steel) - Sovereign Fusion Inc.
Management / Professional
January 27, 2020
January 31, 2020
Based on industry experience
At Sovereign, we value integrity, honesty, and hard work. We take what we do seriously, our employees are self-motivated, easygoing, diligent, and work well together. We are a service based industry with a strong focus on providing excellent quality and maintaining solid customer relations that shows in the work we do.
- Experience in the preparation of structural details, fabrication and erection drawing
- Ability to complete projects with a strong sense of urgency and minimal supervision
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Solid attention to detail
- Capability of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills
- Perform material take-offs, material lists and bill of materials
- Solid oral and written communication skills
This position supports many different areas within the Company such as the owner, operations and shop fabrications.
Must have a recognized Construction / Mechanical Engineering Technology diploma or B.A.Sc. degree. Proficiency in AutoCAD, Inventor and Microsoft Office.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in the structural steel industry.
Knowledge of weld symbols and standard detailing practices related to structural steel fabrication & construction.
Work well under pressure to meet production schedule timelines (tight deadlines).
Productive in both team environment and individual situations.
We offer a competitive benefit and compensation package.
If you are an individual who requires accommodation to apply to a posted position, due to disability under the Ontario Human Rights Code, please contact the Office Manager. We are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs and ensure we are providing Code protected accommodation throughout the recruitment process.
This job advertisement has been provided by an employer external to the Regional Municipality of Halton (Halton Region). Halton Region is not responsible for the accuracy, the authenticity and the reliability of the content.