Candidates must have exceptional welding of structural steel and heavy equipment repair experience. Organized and reliable with the ability to work in a fast paced environment adhering to tight deadlines.
- Ability to understand and interpret drawings and welding symbols.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in industry or related industry.
CWB Certified Welder and/or CWB Certified Welding Supervisor
SMAW all position / carbon air arc gouge experience FCAW / MCAW / GMAW experience.
- Valid G driver license in good standing AZ designation is an asset.
- Health and Safety Trained (WHMIS, Worker Awareness, Working at Heights & Lock/Tag out).
- Fork Lift, Overhead Crane, Confined Space, Surface Miner, First Aid all an asset.
WE OFFER: Competitive wages/benefits and a great team environment.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
This job advertisement has been provided by an employer external to the Regional Municipality of Halton (Halton Region). Halton Region is not responsible for the accuracy, the authenticity and the reliability of the content.