Maple Lodge Farms Ltd. is currently looking for Full-time Permanent Sanitation Workers (NIGHTS) to join our team! Available Shifts:
- Monday to Friday 9:00 pm - 5:30 am
- Monday to Friday 10:30 pm - 7:00 am
- Weekend Nights (4 x 10-hour shifts)
Starting at $18.23 per hour with a 12 month progression to $20.26, plus an additional $0.65 per hour shift premium.
Benefits at 3 months, includes perk programs and pension.
NOTE: First week of work may take place in the afternoon for 1:1 training.
TRANSPORTATIONTO MAPLE LODGE FARMS BRAMPTON:
The company has launched an employee shuttle bus program for Sanitation night shift employees living in North York, Mississauga & Brampton. For more information regarding this, please inquire upon applying.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
* Wash, foam and rinse processing machines and equipment
* Dismantle, clean and re-assemble equipment
* Dispense chemicals in its proper container
* Some maintenance as required
* Other duties as assigned
* All protective gear is provided by the company
Promote and comply with all Maple Lodge Farms Health and Safety, Quality Assurance and Environmental Management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
* Experience working nights is preferred
* Comfortable in physical and wet environments
* Move and lift up to 50 lbs
* Able to use ladders
* Able to read and write in English
* Varying temperatures, from hot to cold
* Low visability
* Damp and wet conditions
In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.
This job advertisement has been provided by an employer external to the Regional Municipality of Halton (Halton Region). Halton Region is not responsible for the accuracy, the authenticity and the reliability of the content.