#17753 Centre Director - Code Ninjas Burlington
Code Ninjas Burlington
Arts / Education
June 15, 2020
June 05, 2020
M-F 12pm-6pm + Sat 10-3
Who are we?
Code Ninjas is Canada’s fastest-growing kids coding franchise. Our centre is located inside the ActvityPlex at 3410 Mainway in Burlington. Kids ages 5-14 learn to code in a fun, non-intimidating way at their own pace – by playing and building video games. Our focus is to see kids learning while they are having FUN. We provide ‘edutainment’ and a whole child development approach drawing on the 21st Learning objectives.
We are a place where kids feel like they belong and parents are thrilled as their children gain confidence and new skills including coding, math, logic, STEM, and problem-solving, as they progress from white to black belt.
We place a high value on community, helping underprivileged kids, supporting our Ninja families, and really getting to know everyone on a personal level. Our Ninja’s accomplishments even outside our Dojo are our points of pride too!
Who are you?
You are an enthusiastic person who can manage daily operations and lead our staff to awesomeness. You love working with kids and are completely comfortable engaging with parents. You are familiar with STEM curriculum, particularly coding, and thrive to continually grow and sell the various Code Ninjas programs.
Your unwavering leadership skills mean you are a self-starter that can turn great ideas into action. You are detail-oriented and a strong delegator to create team goals and accomplishments. You inspire, you create and you make it happen!
You have a background in education and love all facets of it including teaching; creating a fun, interactive, environment with your own personal touches; organizing educational tools and curriculum; and mentoring our Code Senseis into amazing instructors. You put a high value on kindness, inclusion, and smiles.
Centre Director Responsibilities
As a key player, the Centre Director has the opportunity to make and control the success of the centre.
- Oversee daily operations of centre.
- Be an ambassador for the Code Ninjas brand
- Develop and train staff to deliver camp curriculum.
- Follow up on leads, schedule centre tours, and help families register.
- Engage with children and families in the centre.
- Ensure that parents understand how their child is learning and progressing.
- Supervise a team of instructors (Code Sensei)
- Ensure the centre is a fun and safe learning environment for our students.
- Uphold corporate standards with respect to centre cleanliness & operational standards.
- Ability to think on the fly and be perceptive to center dynamics.
- Report regularly with owners.
- Proven work history with children ages 5 and up, and enthusiasm for working with kids.
- Experience teaching kids and understanding their needs.
- Coding knowledge/experience an asset.
- Knowledge of business operations, sales, and team leadership.
- Familiarity with technology, Microsoft suite, social media, office equipment.
- Flexible schedule
- Must be fun to work with and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Deadline and detail-oriented. We can't miss dates or overlook customers.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
This job advertisement has been provided by an employer external to the Regional Municipality of Halton (Halton Region). Halton Region is not responsible for the accuracy, the authenticity and the reliability of the content.