#17804 Utility Arborist - MILLER TREE
July 22, 2020
August 31, 2020
overtime as needed
18 to 25 (negotiable) + Bonus
EMAIL RESUME WITH COVER LETTER TO
Graduating from postsecondary
ARBORICULTURE / FORESTRY PROGRAME
ISA Certified Arborist
IHSA 5 DAY Utiltiy Line Clearing Technician Proficiency
0-8 Ton crane Certification
Excellent communication skills
Strong work ethic and TEAM PLAYER
Able to take direction
Have excellent work stamina and physical strength
Class DZ licence considered an asset
• Perform duties in the development and maintenance Miller Tree as part of a team utilizing specialized equipment including aerial bucket trucks, chippers, chain saws and standard tree climbing equipment where required in a safe and efficient manner.
• Through a work order-based system, conduct assigned tree care including pruning, removal and cabling according to current policies and procedures and generally accepted arboricultural practices.
• ASSIST with hydro line clearing and grid pruning projects and woodland tree maintenance and care
• Comply with requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, all Federal, Provincial and City regulations, policies and procedures.
• Complete daily activity time sheets.
• Report on variances in daily work plans.
• Immediately report mechanical difficulties, damage and vandalism.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Be available for overtime (if required)
• Working in Milton, Mississauga, Guelph, Burlington and surrounding area
send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work boots and Safety Glasses needed to start
This job advertisement has been provided by an employer external to the Regional Municipality of Halton (Halton Region). Halton Region is not responsible for the accuracy, the authenticity and the reliability of the content.