#17810 Tree Service Groundman/Groundwoman - MILLER TREE
Burlington, Halton Hills, Milton, Mississauga
July 22, 2020
August 31, 2020
40-44 and overtime if needed
$15-$20 depending on experience
MILLER TREE IS RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION (S)
EMAIL RESUME WITH COVER LETTER TO
With the name of the position you are applying for
Strong work ethic and team player
Able to take direction and be proactive
Have excellent work stamina and physical strength
Class AZ / DZ licence considered an asset
• Perform duties in the development and maintenance Miller Tree as part of a team utilizing specialized equipment including aerial bucket trucks, chippers, chain saws and standard tree climbing equipment where required in a safe and efficient manner.
• Through a work order-based system, conduct assigned tree care including pruning, removal and cabling according to current policies and procedures and generally accepted arboricultural practices.
ASSIST with hydro line clearing and grid pruning projects and woodland tree maintenance and care
• Comply with requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, all Federal, Provincial and City regulations, policies and procedures.
• Complete daily activity / time sheets.
• Worki with Team to chip brush and clean up debris from tree removal and pruning.
• Immediately report vandalism, mechanical difficulties and damage.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
This job advertisement has been provided by an employer external to the Regional Municipality of Halton (Halton Region). Halton Region is not responsible for the accuracy, the authenticity and the reliability of the content.