Design and produce high quality embroidered designs and logos for various types of garments. Demonstrate a professional image of the Fully Promoted brand at all times.
- Design and create digitized files for embroidery on garments.
- Operate multi head embroidery machines using standard safety procedures.
- Identify correct hoop sizes and proper backing needles and thread to be used for each job.
- Open/create digitized files in digitizing software to be used for production.
- Output digitized files onto floppy disk for production on embroidery machines.
- Input digitized files from floppy disks onto embroidery machines and properly designate colour sequences for each individual design.
- Operate a heat press using standard safety procedures.
- Maintain machinery in good working order.
- Greet customers and answer phones in a professional and knowledgeable manner, when needed.
- Keep a running inventory of all stock and supplies.
- Maintain an organized, clean and professional store appearance at all times.
- Complete Fully Promoted in store training utilizing the Operations Manual and Workbooks.
- Must be computer knowledgeable and willing to become proficient in various software programs.
- Must have the ability to stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Must be able to thread needle on embroidery machines at an efficient rate.
- Must be in good physical condition and be able to lift over 50-60 lbs.
Fluent in speaking / writing English
This job advertisement has been provided by an employer external to the Regional Municipality of Halton (Halton Region). Halton Region is not responsible for the accuracy, the authenticity and the reliability of the content.