#17868 Warehouse Associate - Milton - Express Container Management
October 02, 2020
October 31, 2020
Our field employees provide top services to warehouses and distribution centers to ensure their day to day operations run smoothly and efficiently, if you are an efficient worker who can lift loads averaging 5 – 50 lbs and you are ready to grow with a committed team dynamic company that supports the employees’ success, we look forward to having you with us!
We are currently looking for associates that can work in Milton\Oakville areas.
Why work for ECM?
- Great and competitive compensation paid per container
- Flexible hours
- We work hard to ensure your safety comes first (working independently as much as possible, if teams are required, safe social distancing practices are implemented)
- Our customers make your safety number one (all locations have protocols put in place)
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) provided
- Opportunity for advancement & growth within the company
- Weekly pay cycle
- Manually lifting and Handling weight.
- Reliable transportation is necessary
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Repetitive heavy lifting
- Able to work under hot and cold weather conditions
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Must have CSA steel toe footwear, designated ECM uniform will be provided
- Must be able to follow instructions and be detail oriented.
- Training will be provided by our on-site supervisors.
- Manually Unload and or Load containers 20 – 53 ft in size
- Sorting and palettizing
- Manual wrapping with dispensers
- Phone with data is required
- Keep work area clean
Express Container Management is a leading container service provider throughout North America. ECM is a driven business with incredible core values and beliefs which help us strive to create great relationships with our customers to help fuel expansion and growth. We offer many different types of services to help our customers fulfill every aspect of warehousing operation.
All resumes submitted to us are individually reviewed and retained for 12 + months in the event a great opportunity arises for you to join out team.
Thank you for your interest in Express Container Management. Due to the developing impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures are being developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting all interviews virtually via phone and Skype. Your safety during the interview process is our primary concern and we are flexible to whichever avenue suits you best.
Job Type: Permanent
This job advertisement has been provided by an employer external to the Regional Municipality of Halton (Halton Region). Halton Region is not responsible for the accuracy, the authenticity and the reliability of the content.