#17890 Elementary and High School Level Teachers/Tutors - Tutor Doctor
19 Leenders Lane
Arts / Education
Georgetown, Halton Hills, Milton
December 31, 2020
Work is typically 1 hr per session, 2-4 sessions per week (depending).
At Tutor Doctor we provide one-on-one tutoring in-home, taking learning to the next level. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about teaching & coaching. Great interpersonal skills, motivation, and creativity are essential. We are looking for experienced teachers and tutors who care about our student's progress and who can teach them to have a positive relationship with learning.
We are currently looking for Elementary and High School Level Teachers/Tutors to travel to student homes in the Georgetown and Milton area for one-on-one tutoring. Tutoring involves clarifying and teaching subject matter, as well as assessing the student's knowledge and skills on an ongoing basis. Prefer people that live in Georgetown, Milton, or the surrounding area.
- Access to a reliable vehicle.
- Certified teachers, principals, or ECE's/EA's/SERT's.
- University graduates, post-graduates in related subjects (English, Math, Science, Engineering).
- Previous tutoring experience or working with learning disabilities a plus.
- Criminal Record Check required.
- Open to new ideas & learning strategies.
- Good interpersonal/rapport building skills.
- Dependable & responsible.
- Analytic/detail oriented.
- Quick learner.
- Part-time, contract- 2-4 hours a week.
- Majority of hours are evenings during the week.
Required license or certification:
PLEASE SEND ALL APPLICATIONS TO firstname.lastname@example.org
This job advertisement has been provided by an employer external to the Regional Municipality of Halton (Halton Region). Halton Region is not responsible for the accuracy, the authenticity and the reliability of the content.