#17970 Logistics Administrator - Patlon Aircraft & Industries Limited
March 01, 2021
April 19, 2021
8:00 to 4:30
Monday to Friday
Are you interested in joining a well-established and growing organization that welcomes new ideas and wants your enthusiasm? Help contribute to Patlon’s 50 plus years of experience of Value Added Services which include Field Installation, Assembly, Manufacturing, In-House Repair and Overhaul and Calibration and Testing in the following markets: Military/Civil Defence, Aerospace, Electronics and Industrial.
Due to growth, Patlon has an opportunity for an Logistics Administrator with practical hands-on experience.
· Must have at least 5 years of experience, ideally in administrative data entry, customer communications and Shipping and Receiving. Experience in all Microsoft programs is required, and forklift experience would be an asset.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
· Post-secondary certificate/diploma;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels;
· Energetic, self-motivated, and results-oriented;
· Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships, and take direction and criticism in a positive manner;
· Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines;
· Demonstrated commitment to privacy and ethical conduct;
· Bilingual (English and French) is considered an asset;
· Successful candidates must obtain a Canadian Security Clearance
· Radiation Safety officer (Radso) is considered an asset;
Duties and Responsibilities:
Weekly freight Logging;
Weekly Data Base entries and updates;
Customer equipment scheduling, tracking and shipping and receiving;
Customer preparation of shipping and receiving packing slips, including subcontractors;
Creating, maintaining and sending customer required reports;
Daily customer and subcontractor communications, via email and or phone;
· Competitive salary with benefits starting after 12 weeks (Premium fully paid)
· Core Business Hours: 8am – 4:30pm
· Fun and exciting environment with the opportunity to grow
· ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 & AS9210 Rev B Registered Environment
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in applying and tell us why you would be a good candidate for the Patlon team.
Expected start date: 2021-03-01
Job Type: Full-time
This job advertisement has been provided by an employer external to the Regional Municipality of Halton (Halton Region). Halton Region is not responsible for the accuracy, the authenticity and the reliability of the content.