#18038 Personal Support Worker - FirstLight Home Care
Health Care / Social Services
March 31, 2021
May 31, 2021
Part time or Full time hours
Come join our team! FirstLight Home Care looking for PSW. Be a part of joining our team as we build our community of residents.
Ability to communicate, and follow the direction from General Manager.
Good written and verbal skills.
The ability to follow directions.
Must be willing to work accurately, quickly and safely.
Must be an effective team player and promote a positive team approach.
Ability to provide support and care of residents with an acceptable standard of skill, sense of responsibility and respect for privacy.
Ability to promote independence.
Ability to observe, report and document changes in the resident's condition.
Experience in working with seniors in a care facility.
Ability to walk, or stand, for lengthy periods of time.
Able to do 1-2 person lift transfers.
Able to work safely and follow health and safety policies.
- To adhere to the plan of care determined by the General Manager
- To assist the residents with personal care, hygiene, and activities of daily living.
- To observe and report on changes in residents condition to your supervisor
- To assist with ambulation, mobilization, transferring and adaptive aids
- To maintain resident information confidentiality
- To assist in maintaining a safe and clean environment
- To notify the supervisor of any concerns impacting the resident safety
- To attend in services to obtain knowledge and skills
- To complete all other tasks assigned
This job advertisement has been provided by an employer external to the Regional Municipality of Halton (Halton Region). Halton Region is not responsible for the accuracy, the authenticity and the reliability of the content.