#18465 Sr. Stock Specialist - Nespresso
900 Maple Ave
November 22, 2021
November 22, 2022
We are looking for a Senior Boutique Stock Specialist based at our Maple View boutique in Burlington reporting into the Boutique Manager. You will be responsible for controlling the stock and the handling of different products from the warehouse and boutique to ensure the delivery and presentation of Nespresso products. Responsible for developing inventory-tracking systems, reviewing levels of supplies, ordering new materials, and performing a daily analysis. Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals, creating a culture of safety and identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
- Competitive wage
- Quarterly bonus program
- Machine and monthly club credit
- Access to reduced rate for benefits program: Randstad Advantage
We have a friendly, supportive team with a coaching and mentoring environment. There are real opportunities for future development and progression – this really could be a move towards the exciting career you’ve always wanted.
As a Senior Boutique Stock Specialist, you will be working on logistics and inventory management, organising and assisting in the smooth running of the boutique. You will interact with boutique staff, customers, and the Boutique Manager, while complying with all Quality and Safety Health and Environment requirements.
You will also:
- Maintain interactions with logistics daily;
- Regularly provide feedback to the Boutique Manager concerning the stock situation;
- Maintain a stock control system that provides accurate and up-to-date information concerning current stock orders;
- Ensure Logistic Transfers are done with correct Boutique Supply Parameters;
- Receive and check goods received at the Boutique, following policies and procedures;
- Analyze Sales Statistics on Stock Ranges with BM to understand best sellers and slow turnover stock, using that information to ensure correct Logistic Transfer;
- Review stock levels in the warehouse, and based on the production planning model and sales history, ensure they meet specified delivery requirements as well as customer demands;
- Promote and develop actions to streamline processes and improve quality with logistics;
- Backroom storage / off site storage is well maintained, areas are identifiable and stock is well kept within safety and operation guidelines;
- Red Zone system followed up and reported and stock sent back to main warehouse following the guidelines;
- Train all Boutique Staff on Inventory Procedures (new staff or when there is a new training);
- Manage a team of 1-6 stock specialists depending on store volume and assist BM in performance evaluations;
- Execute, create and submit inventory action plans in collaboration with BM for results exceeding 1 % ABS variance;
- Archive and file stock management related documentation according to internal procedures;
- Ensure that all mandatory trainings are completed on time and updated yearly for the stock team;
- Accountable for the monthly inventory (lead, execute, manage the administrative work on time) and for developing and executing the action plan to be in place (if results are not meeting target);
- Ensure that the Boutique is clean - well-ordered, correct equipment in use/available, properly presented, recycling area in full function and waste management;
- Fill the display cubicles with capsules, machines and accessories on a daily basis respecting the FIFO principle (First in first out);
- Ensure boutique floor storage is utilized to its maximum potential and stock range is adequately; maintained systematically respecting the TQM guidelines and accurate with the guidelines;
- Integrate into the team and assist in the achievement of shared goals;
- Maintain a proactive approach towards customer and client interactions;
- Adhere to Nespresso’s grooming policies when in full uniform on days where there are no stock deliveries;
- To be up to date with Sales Guidance;
- Ensure that the different areas in the Boutique are in accordance with the international guidelines;
- Assist in quality process – First in First out;
- Adhere to Nespresso’s high quality, OHS and hygiene requirements;
- Correct safety shoes and personal safety equipment – gloves, steel cap shoes etc are used when handling stock;
- Refer to Control Document: “Stock management” and ensure full compliance with the procedure on a minimum monthly basis;
- Accountable for meeting the Nespresso safety guidelines of the storage and backroom space;
- Accountable for the respect of safety rules for the work environment by ensuring that all staff is respecting and wearing PPE and safety rules at all times and acting accordingly (ex: report any misconduct).
- Secondary school diploma;
- 2-3 years of experience in stock warehouse control/management;
- 1-2 years of professional experience in direct customer sales on top of the line products & services, an asset.
Randstad Sourceright: Our business is matching smart people with great jobs, from the executive office to the manufacturing floor. We use innovative technologies and a passion for people to provide you with the best experience possible.
Randstad was founded in 1960, Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company's history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
This job advertisement has been provided by an employer external to the Regional Municipality of Halton (Halton Region). Halton Region is not responsible for the accuracy, the authenticity and the reliability of the content.